7 powerful things you can do when someone slanders you!
It is very painful!
I practised this God-given (Bible-based) strategy when I went through a similar problem and found it helpful*.
- Cast your emotions on to Jesus.
- As much as you don’t want to (I know!!), pray FOR (not against) your enemies.
- Read out loud Psalms 35 and 43 as a prayer to God.
- Be careful not to slander your enemy – don’t let Satan make you his employee – his wages (salary) are death!
- Pray that this time of suffering in your life will not be a waste.
- Thank God because he loves you with an everlasting love.
- Fix your eyes on Jesus, and the good things he has in store for you – not on the things people have said about you, or things you you think they might be saying.
Repeat this process everyday like a tablet you swallow, until you think you are completely healed of any poisonous emotion from Satan’s arrow (slander); and you no longer experience any pain at all from this incident.
Emotional Healing and Restoration come more quickly if we choose to obey God (LOVE)!
“But for you who fear My name, the sun of righteousness will rise with healing in its wings” (Malachi 4:2)
*You can read the whole section if you click http://www.hallowed.org.uk/teaching/index.php