Most mornings I join a few friends to pray over the phone. It’s simply amazing! It is life-changing, powerful and somehow purifying.
Last night I slept a bit late, having watched a film, that was entirely missable.
So today morning I felt too tired to get up and pray! 😐
I woke up a bit later, and as I sat down to pray, waves of regret about that hour of prayer 🙏 flooded my mind. I had memories of how beautiful it was to sit at the sofa 🛋 with a hot cup of coffee ☕️ while praying 🙏. Regret…guilt…longing…
And then I heard the words:-
Don’t look back or you will turn into salt!
- Don’t look back at your past – in disappointment or with longing,
- Your best days are in front of you
- Looking back can keep you from going forward.
- It can cause you to stumble,
- and in biblical terms make you barren – fruitless 🍇 🍈 🍉😫😭
So look 👀 ahead! God has great 👍🏽 things in store for you 💗❤️❤️